24×24 Shadow Boxes with 3×5 Corner Flag Frame
Display your 3×5 flag with lots of room to spare for medals, patches, pins and photos. Ideal for military retirements and Eagle Scouts, the 24×24 flag shadow box 3×5 corner frame shadow box can hold it all! My most versatile Shadow box/Flag box combination. Greg’s 24×24 Flag shadow boxes are made to order in America! Quality Handmade Construction by an American Artisan Woodworker. Shadow Boxes with flag frames are built using Domestic Hardwoods with a clear Lacquer Finish. Easy access hinged shadow box makes mounting your collection easy! I have an array of Fabric Colors Available to suit most needs. If you have a special color in mind, or even have your own Fabric, just let me know! Box liners are cut to fit and most items can be attached using Straight Sewing Pins or Velcro. Make your Display Case the best with 24×24 Flag Shadow boxes by Greg Seitz Woodworking
What are You saying about this box?
- December 12, 2022 *****I just wanted to thank you all, Greg, Elizabeth, and Maggie, for the help in creating my shadow box. It was truly a great experience to work with you all from the e-mails, to get the dates right, to the construction.Thank You Again, Bob S.
- October 27, 2022 *****Thank you for a beautiful product and excellent customer service. FYI: My husband Michael is a retired police officer and we is very impressed that you provide flag cases for fallen police officers. Sincerely, David K.
- May 2, 2022 *****Hi, just wanted to drop a note for you guys. I received my shadow box yesterday and I am blown away. Definitely was worth the wait and a beautiful case to pass down to my kids. Thanks again! Joe K.
- Special Notice Regarding Walnut:
Strong demand and over harvesting has led to a very real shortage of high quality, dark walnut boards throughout the U.S.. Long lengths of clear lumber, and wider planks are becoming more scarce, with quality logs being harvested for veneer, or export. The result has been boards of narrow width, shorter lengths, with defects such as knots or splits, closer together, and Sapwood being quite prevalent on one face, if not more. I am making an attempt to utilize as much of each board as possible, while creating a product that shows off the natural beauty of this precious material, and wasting as little as possible. Therefore, I am offering walnut as a choice of 2 different “Grades” defined here.
Grade A: Solid Walnut Hardwood with minimal visible sapwood on the exterior of the case. 50% Sapwood will be acceptable for the interior of the box, positioned facing the back side of the case. This material will come at a premium.
Grade B; Solid Hardwood with minimal sapwood. 20% Sapwood will be acceptable for the Exterior of the box, positioned facing the back of the box.
80% sapwood will be acceptable for the Interior of the case, oriented facing the rear of the box. A slight streak of sapwood may be visible on the face of the box. This walnut will be offered at a lower price. Your purchase of a “Grade B walnut case allows me to use more of the Sapwood without throwing out viable material…it also DOES NOT mean you will receive a box that has lots of sapwood in it! In fact it’s highly likely that there will be very little visible conspicuously…you are just allowing me to use these boards more thoroughly.
• A Special Note Regarding Cherry:
Cherry is a hardwood with a Light Red /Brown color and a Fine Grain Pattern. With exposure to light and oxygen, Cherry Hardwood will develop a Patina and darken dramatically over time. You will notice after as little as 30 days that the cherry wood has darkened. Cherry will eventually become a medium/dark reddish brown color on its own. I do not stain these beautiful woods to make a color. Take a look and contact me if you have questions!
All Shadow Boxes are Handmade to Order
Your Purchase Includes:
- Solid Hardwood Case with Brass Hardware
- Real Glass Window
- Choice of Fabric Color
- Heavy Duty Hangers in the Upper Corners
Options and Upgrades:
- Wood Mats for Framing Photos and Coins
- UV and Non-Glare Museum Glass
- Brass Nameplates and Laser Engraving
- Mounting your items
- Flags not included
- Shipping determined in Check Out
Pictures may show features that are included at an additional cost