16×24 Shadow Boxes
Our 16×24 shadow boxes are the perfect way to display your most cherished memories. They are made with high-quality materials and craftsmanship, and they feature a real glass window that provides a clear view of your mementos. The hinged lid makes it easy to open and close the shadow box, and the variety of wood species and fabric colors available allow you to create a shadow box that is truly unique.
Whether you are looking to display your military medals, scout awards, varsity letters, senior pictures, or other important mementos, our 16×24 shadow boxes are the perfect solution. They are a great way to honor your service, celebrate your accomplishments, or simply keep your memories safe for years to come.
- Made with high-quality materials and craftsmanship
- Real glass window for a clear view of your mementos
- Hinged lid for easy opening and closing
- Variety of wood species and fabric colors available
- Perfect for displaying military medals, scout awards, varsity letters, senior pictures, and more
- Honor your service or celebrate your accomplishments
- Keep your memories safe for years to come
- Create a shadow box that is truly unique
- Match your décor with a variety of wood species and fabric colors
I strongly suggest ordering a 3″ deep box if you are going to insert a 3×5 or 4×6 flag. Order a 4″ deep box for 5×9 flags.
• Please note: Shadow box dimensions listed are the exterior size.
Subtract 1 1/2″ from the exterior size for the usable interior space. Subtract 1 1/8″ for the usable interior depth.
If you need a custom size for your shadow box, or a slight variation, please contact me, and I will be happy to create a display case to suit your needs.
What are You saying about this box?
- September 15, 2022 *****Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I got my display case and I couldn’t be happier with it! You guys really did an amazing job on it and I really appreciate it. It will sit on my living room table for many years to come I know. Please pass along my gratitude to Greg especially. Thank you again. Jason D.
- Special Notice Regarding Walnut:
Strong demand and over harvesting has led to a very real shortage of high quality, dark walnut boards throughout the U.S.. Long lengths of clear lumber, and wider planks are becoming more scarce, with quality logs being harvested for veneer, or export. The result has been boards of narrow width, shorter lengths, with defects such as knots or splits, closer together, and Sapwood being quite prevalent on one face, if not more. I am making an attempt to utilize as much of each board as possible, while creating a product that shows off the natural beauty of this precious material, and wasting as little as possible. Therefore, I am offering walnut as a choice of 2 different “Grades” defined here.
Grade A: Solid Walnut Hardwood with minimal visible sapwood on the exterior of the case. 50% Sapwood will be acceptable for the interior of the box, positioned facing the back side of the case. This material will come at a premium.
Grade B; Solid Hardwood with minimal sapwood. 20% Sapwood will be acceptable for the Exterior of the box, positioned facing the back of the box.
80% sapwood will be acceptable for the Interior of the case, oriented facing the rear of the box. A slight streak of sapwood may be visible on the face of the box. This walnut will be offered at a lower price. Your purchase of a “Grade B walnut case allows me to use more of the Sapwood without throwing out viable material…it also DOES NOT mean you will receive a box that has lots of sapwood in it! In fact it’s highly likely that there will be very little visible conspicuously…you are just allowing me to use these boards more thoroughly.
• A Special Note Regarding Cherry:
Cherry is a hardwood with a Light Red /Brown color and a Fine Grain Pattern. With exposure to light and oxygen, Cherry Hardwood will develop a Patina and darken dramatically over time. You will notice after as little as 30 days that the cherry wood has darkened. Cherry will eventually become a medium/dark reddish brown color on its own. I do not stain these beautiful woods to make a color. Take a look and contact me if you have questions!
All Shadow Boxes are Handmade to Order
Your Purchase Includes:
- Solid Hardwood Case with Brass Hardware
- Real Glass Window
- Choice of Fabric Color
- Heavy Duty Hangers in the Upper Corners
Options and Upgrades:
- Wood Mats for Framing Photos and Coins
- UV and Non-Glare Museum Glass
- Brass Nameplates and Laser Engraving
- Mounting your items
- Flags not included
- Shipping determined in Check Out
Pictures may show features that are included at an additional cost